Chilli Lime Salmon Parcels
An easy weeknight salmon recipe that is quick to prepare! Salmon contains omega 3’s, which are essential and heart healthy fats. The heart foundation recommends all Australians include 2-3 serves of fish per week as part of a healthy diet.
- 4 x 120g salmon fillets
- 6-8 small chat potatoes, cut in halves
- 4 cups of mixed non-starchy vegetables (eg. zucchini, carrot, capsicum, snow peas)
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. chilli flakes
- Pre-heat oven to 220 deg.
- Cut four x 40cm lengths of baking paper and foil. Place the foil on top of the baking paper
- Prepare vegetables: In bowl vegetables together with 1 tbsp. olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare marinade. Juice lime, add olive oil, minced garlic, soy sauce and chilli flakes to a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Divide vegetable mix among the 4 sheets of foil, placing vegetables in the centre. Place a salmon fillet on top of each. Spoon marinade on salmon.
- Fold foil edges upward to seal and form parcels.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 20min or until fish is just cooked through.
- Carefully open foil parcels and serve warm
Melanie is one of Sydney’s top Sports Dietitian’s. Commencing her career in hospitals, before specialising in Sports Nutrition and Personal Training, gives Mel the unique combination to understand the nutritional demands of exercise. Her approach is simplistic, backed by science and results based. Check out befitdietitian.com for more information or to book a consult.